Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Movie Review: Thor 2

So I'm sure everyone and their dog has seen this movie but I'm going to review it anyway.
It was quite simply amazing. The first Thor movie honestly wasn't my favorite but the sequel was awesome.
There were so many good things about this movie. For one it was surprisingly hilarious. I didn't expect it to be so humorous but alas it was. Also Christopher Eccleston playing the bad guy was very awesome for a Doctor Who fan like myself, and not to mention Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston returning to play Thor and Loki.
I really don't have a lot to say except it was great.

The movie is rated pg-13
click the link to check out kids in mind for further info on rating.
http://www.kids-in-mind.com/t/thorthedarkworld.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment