Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Anticipation Empathy Post: Sherlock Season 4

So, let's talk about Sherlock. I know we just got season three but I'm ready for season 4!
Unfortunately Benedict and Martin are super busy and Moffat is working on Doctor Who so it doesn't look like we'll be getting another season anytime soon. *sigh* Brace yourselves for what looks like another 2 year wait for 3 episodes.
In any other fandom the hiatus might be spent worrying about other fandoms and just sitting quietly but this is the Sherlock fandom and we've been crazy since the 1800's. I shall spend my time waiting worrying about other fandoms and enjoying the crazy gifs and theories my fellow holmies come up with.
The last hiatus was painful but a lot of fun and I welcome this one with open arms. (even though it'd still be nice to have season 4 and 5 now)
So in the words of a certain doctor 'allonsy'. It's been an honor going crazy with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment