Monday, September 16, 2013

Star Trek Into Darkness Movie Review


Okay so this is a very late review but better late than never I suppose. Anyway if you liked the first movie you'll love the sequel. Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto return to the big screen for a high-action adventure with a spectacular villain played by the fantastic Benedict Cumberbatch going by the name of John Harrison. I admit I didn't actually expect much out of it  (I like Star Wars better than Star Trek don't hate me:) but I was very impressed with how well done the movie was. It kept me on the edge of my seat (and not only because of Benedict) I highly recommend this to anyone who enjoyed the first movie. It was just amazing so if you haven't already get your behind to a red box or to a friends house to see it!

Parents: Um it's rated PG-13 for reasons so I'd check it out here:
 http://www.kids-in-mind.com/s/startrekintodarkness.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment